FlintSpiritual.com © 2009 All Rights Reserved
FlintSpiritual.com © 2009 all rights reserved
Given by God through His spirit-world to Rev. Pearl V. Reinhardt
Spiritualism is a religion striving to understand and to comply with the physical, mental and spiritual laws of nature, which are the laws of God.
We believe in Infinite Intelligence, Supreme Power, manifesting in all life. We base our religion on the miracles of Jesus the Master, miracles wrought by his divinity, by his deliverance, of supply and of healing. “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.” (John 14:12)
We believe that the teachings of Jesus in the Sermon on the Mount are true. St. Matthew and St. Luke bear records of these teachings of his great works and of the works of God’s Deity.
We believe that the Bible bears true records of Jesus’ work, and that the voice of God spoke and said, “…This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him,” opens the way. (Matt. 17:5)
We believe in the seven precepts.
Symbolically – The candles of truth, which are represented by our candelabras; one candle representing each precept:
1. Deity – For God is our infinite Father, activating in all principles of life, and encompasses within His being life, light, love, power, and intelligence.
2. Worship - We must worship the Father in spirit and in truth. The worship of God opens our minds and hearts to higher spiritual growth and knowledge. By reverence, conceived in God’s grace, we are brought into God’s presence.
3. Universe – There is a natural world and a spiritual world, the seen and the unseen world. In accordance with the Bible, the universe is a manifestation of God who made Heaven and Earth and filled it with abundant supply within seven days. The seventh day was rest to the universe, giving man an inner spiritual faculty and restful spiritual understanding.
4. Divinity – Divine law is eternal, immutable and governs the universe and all its elements, one with another. The laws governing spirituality and psychic phenomena are included in God’s divine laws, which hold all things in divine order and unified likeness throughout the universe.
5. Immortality – The gift of God to all men is eternal life. “… that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day.” (John 6:40) Only the fleshly body is laid aside by death; the soul continues to live on.
6. Communion – We commune with our Father in Heaven and between the two worlds through prayer. Jesus communed with God, the Father, through prayer. Communion was also given to many when they heard the voice of God or angels. Communion is a natural gift of mediumship. “…the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man…” (1 Corinthians 12:7)
7. Progression – Progression comes within the soul; deep within, the Kingdom of God surges through the body, soul and spirit that man must go forward to a full and more radiant existence, to heights sublime that opens the gateway to a glorious life – where every soul has risen to complete freedom, and shall dwell in the House of the Lord forever.